Click and Collect Service
We offer a click and collect service. Once you place your order then you can collect it the following day from Archipelago Provisions at 23c Dundas Street between the hours of 10am to 4pm.
We currently offer a local delivery service from Tuesday to Saturday every week within a five mile radius of our location, 23C Dundas Street.
- Delivery cost is £3.95 if the order is under £30
- Delivery is free of charge if the order is over £30
- We need 72 hours minimum notice in advance of the delivery date or you can choose a preferred delivery date for up to one month in advance
- We use DPD or a third party logistics company for our UK wide deliveries
- We currently deliver to all parts of the UK except Northern Ireland, Isle of Man, Isle of White.
- We have a standard delivery charge for deliveries outside of Edinburgh at £7.50. This goes some way to covering the cost of the delivery itself and the increased packaging required for nationwide deliveries.
What do you deliver?
We deliver most of our range of products but unfortunately we cannot currently deliver the entire range. Various items from our homemade range are not currently suitable for nationwide deliveries.
Products not eligible for shipment are marked “Local delivery only”.
What if I want fresh items?
Fresh items such as organic veg and others items such as cured meat, cheese and butter are only available for click and collect and local delivery.
When do you deliver?
Nationwide deliveries are available three days per week, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday. If you do not see all these options available to you during the checkout process that will be because we only have a limited number of nationwide delivery slots available per day so when that day fills up it will no longer show as available.
If you can't find the answer to your question please email email@example.com and we will get back to you asap.